I’m a London based photographer. I specialise in product and portraiture, which feature in both my commercial and personal work. I regularly exhibit my work in solo or group shows.
I am currently working on a Editorial project Photographing five female Labour MP’s throughout their first term in Parliament. Jess Phillips, Ruth Smeeth, Tulip Siddiq, Angela Rayner and Paula Sherriff. Each of the women have a unique story to tell of their career choice and path in a male dominated environment. The story of their first year in opposition was featured in the New Statesmen May 2016. The images are also in the Getty editorial collection and are regularly used should a story come up featuring them.
My work is regularly published world wide in advertising and editorial markets from contracts with Getty images. My commercial work been published in Forum Magazine, The New York Times, Creative review, Wallpaper, Disegno, Icon Monacle and Site Unseen. My portraiture work has also featured in the Hotshoe blog, the Evening Standard, The London List and Phil Coombes BBC picture blog, The New Statesman, The Times, The Guardian and the Huffington Post.
Punkt, Roli, RCA, Maruni, Schifinni, SCP, Decode, VG & P, Hierve, Turner and Harper, Mabeo, Adrian Sassoon, William Morris Gallery, Jasper Morrison, Tord Boontje, Simon Pengally, Micheal Marriott, Studio Eger, Division, Haus, Adi Toch, Rebecca De Quin, Rebecca Louise Law, Hobsons, Asham Homes, LBWF, NewZealand Link Foundation, Japan Foundation, Stow Brothers, East & Co Estates, Healthworks, Four Brick Court, ICR.
RECENT AWARDS & COMMISSIONS
• 2017: Commissioned by ICR to Photograph selected members of the workforce in their environment at the Sutton and Chelsea sites.
• 2016: Commissioned by LBWF with Image17 to celebrate ‘International Womens day’ featuring pop up photo booths in Waltham forest to capture peoples portraits along with their thoughts about the day.
• 2014: Commissioned by LBWF to shoot a ‘place called home’ with Image17 a six month commission of 120 images featuring life in waltham forest.
• 2013: Commissioned by Getty Images to shoot images of Markers in Britain.
• 2013: Commissioned for Traverse 50 project to photograph play write and film maker Iain Mitchell. Exhibited at the Traverse theatre December 2013
• 2012: Commissioned by Getty Images to shoot images of community sport for their collection.
• 2012: Commissioned by LBWF to shoot 48 local sports groups and produce a body of 144 images for 2012 with Image17. I initiated the proposal and managed the 18 month project, curated and completed 5 exhibitions in Waltham Forest.
• 2010: Honourable mention for Walthamstow Bowls Club image by WIPI competition ‘A decade of images’
• 2015: November, Group show titled ‘Portrait Salon’ London WC2H 9PS
• 2015: July, Group show titled ‘London’ at the 320 Gallery, Bethnal Green.
• 2014: July, ‘People in Place commission’ group show with Image17 & David Bailey at the William Morris Gallery.
• 2014: January / March ‘The Makers’ – Solo show at Art@42 Notting hill.
• 2013: October / November ‘The Makers’- Solo show at The William Morris Gallery
• 2012: March / September ‘Taking Part’- group exhibition touring the Borough of Waltham Forest.
• 2011: November Portrait Salon projection evening 1 of 75 photographers selected to exhibit.